- Ref : MK/OFF-END/112020/10147
- Published : Nov 11, 2020
- Category : Internship
- Job from : Islamic Relief
- Work Experience : 0-2 years
- Funding : Islamic Relief
- Country : Somalia
- Date line : Nov 14, 2020
- Budget : N/A
These calls for applications may also interest you
HR/Archive Intern - Mogadishu
Islamic Relief Somalia (IRS) has been operating in Somalia since 2006 and has responded to conflict and drought affected people through provision of life saving assistance. Through our projects, IR has continuously been providing safe drinking water, improving hygienic sanitation facilities, increasing hygiene awareness, particularly to ones living in IDP camps; empowering the urban poor and distressed working children, engaging in conflict management and mitigation and strengthening of community cohesiveness and co-existence.
This position is an internship position for fresh student from the universities. This person will learn on HR and Archive related duties and also will assist acting Senior HR/Archive Officer on daily activities such as arranging personal files, office arrangement, organize office utilities and collecting attendance list and creating HRIS for new staff, updating staff HRIS toil and annual leave records, appraisals and archiving process from the other departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist acting senior HR/Archive Officer on updating personal files
· Organize staff personal files.
· Assist acting senior HR/Archive Officer on conducting staff meetings
· Facilitation of contract signature from the CD and the respected employees
· Collecting attendance list from admin department.
· Arrange written and oral interview for recruitment process.
· Update and Monitor staff annual and Toil leaves in HRIS.
· Perform other duties assigned by the acting senior HR/Archive Officer.
· Provide support on acting senior HR/Archive Officer in the Country office for filing and keeping the archived documents in the dedicated room.
Qualifications, Experience and skills
· Degree or diploma on HRM, Business administration, public administration and any other and related qualifications,
· Must be a computer literate especially in MS Word and Excel.
· A professional with high personal integrity and commitment.
· An individual that can cope work with people from diverse backgrounds.
· Communication skills, committed to learn and implement
· Good at communication skills,
How to apply
· IRW Somalia Program is inviting applications from fresh graduate candidates who are interested to submit their CVs and cover letters explaining, how they meet Job description.
· Each application should be addressed to the HR account: hr.mogadishu@islamic- relief.or.ke and include the following:
· An updated CV; and · An application letter
· Academic Qualifications (certificates/Transcripts)
· Copy of your National ID card or passport
· Applications not including all of the above information will not be reviewed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. IRS is an equal opportunity employer, however encourages female candidates to apply.
Note: Please make sure the job title in the mail subject line is clear as HR/Archive Intern